Water for building work

Last reviewed:

Before starting construction, you’ll need an approved meter fitted to your building water supply – or you could be charged 0.17 percent of your contract value.

Before you apply

Find out about the process for using an existing supply, or connecting a new supply, and the charges involved.

Please note that if you’re connecting a non-household property, you’ll need to appoint a retailer. For more information, please see our News and Improvements section.

Get help and advice

Submit your application

You can submit an application online or complete a paper form. Apply now

Make a payment

To make a payment, or if you’re looking for an update on your application, please contact us.