Have you received planning permission?
If you haven’t yet received planning permission we can provide a budget estimate for installing the new mains and services.
Click on the link to complete our enquiry form, including ‘Budget Estimate Request’ at the top of the message.
What you’ll need to tell us
We’ll need the following in order to understand your site’s requirements:
- A full soil report with chemical analysis
- Details of any environmental issues
- Details of any sustainable drainage systems (SuDS)
- A site layout plan indicating plot numbers and their entry points for the new supplies. The plan should be an autoCAD drawing in ‘dwg’ format.
- A phasing or build programme for the development, or occupancy rate.
- Plot/parking numbers
- Separate layers (plot numbers, parking numbers, trees, roads, proposed entry pints to building of services, street furniture)
- Proposed drainage systems, SUDS (sustainable drainage systems) and permeable surfaces
- Proposed and existing site layout
- Showing frame and scale company logo, version & date, name of designer
- Site boundary
Please remove hatches from the autoCAD drawing.