The way we charge developers for new connections is changing from 1 April 2018, in response to Ofwat’s new rules.
Join us at our Developer day event to find out how our charges are changing and what this will mean for your business.
Learn about our new charges
- Find out about how network reinforcement works will in the future be funded through infrastructure charges.
- Hear more about how we’ll be introducing fixed charges for many more services, helping with budgeting and competitive quotes.
- We’ll explain how we’ll handle schemes falling in the transition period between the old and new charging arrangements.
You can also:
- get updates on other strategically important subjects for developers
- network with your peers and our Developer Services team
- give us your all-important feedback on our services and processes
Who should attend?
- Large-scale developers planning and building within our region – we suggest commercial and technical directors will get particular value
- Consultants advising developers on water and wastewater connection applications and costs within our region
- Self-lay providers and NAVs operating in our region (or interested in doing so) are also welcomed to the event
Secure your place
To register, email email@example.com with your full name, company, telephone number, and any special dietary requirements.
We’re anticipating high demand for places, so please get in touch ASAP if you’d like to join us.
We’re hosting the event at One Drummond Gate, Victoria, London, SW1V 2QQ. The venue is just outside Pimlico tube station, and Victoria and Vauxhall train stations are nearby.
Download the event flyer below.