Working in the street

We follow the process set out in the New Roads & Streetworks Act 1991 (NRSWA) and the Transport & Works Act. Find out about the stages you need to go through.


Designing the solution

Details we'll need as you progress your scheme, and how to request a C4 detailed estimate.

Find out more

Relocating pipework

What you need to do to issue us with a C5 formal notice telling us you intend to proceed.

Find out more

Final accounts

Here you'll find Information on our costs, and settling your final accounts with us.

Find out more